Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. What Google+ knows that your church should know: 1) everyone belongs to some kind of group 2)…
2. Problems + limitations produces innovation. Practical, brilliant insights by @bobbygwald.
3. How to give your testimony, pick 3 key words, short story – great “frame” to teach your church.
4. Don’t miss it! Leadership Network launches “2014 Large Church Salary, Staffing and Budget Survey.”
5. Lee Strobel: What’s trending in apologetics today? A: dialog not debate, more church connected.
6. New Resource Kit: How to Reach More Hispanics In Your Community.
7. Five reasons why some churches have multiple teaching pastors @ThomRainer.
8. Divorce rates USA 1) 50% Nones = no church affiliation or attendance 2) 34% evangelical churchgoers GenSocServiceSurvey
9. Executive Pastors: great insights on your role from this roundtable interview.
10. 25% of US families report having NO savings at all in 2012, other sobering $ stats infographic.