WEEK 8 - Handling sexual sin in a local church
Before You Get Started
Welcome to our final session of the course on Leading your Church in a Time of Sexual Questioning. In session 7 we considered membership, baptism and serving. Now in session 8 we are asking how to handle sexual sin in the local church.
Below you will find a video that you can watch on your own or with your team, followed by your challenge for this session and discussion questions.
We hope this course has brought benefit to you, and to your church.
Blessings in Christ,
Video Eight: Handling sexual sin in a local church
This Week's Challenge...
- Take some time to summarize of list the insights you have gained from this study.
- What actions do you sense the Spirit of God leading you to take as a result of this study. Take one action.
Discuss With Your Team...
- How will you handle what has been called “church discipline”? Meaning, how will you care for sinning people?
- How will you minister to and with same-sex couples in your church?
- What are you biggest takeaways from this study? What are your hardest remaining questions? What do you sense God is saying to you the loudest?
Have any questions about this masterclass? Please contact Kate Lincoln on our support team. She’ll be happy to assist!