Is RoadMap Right for Your Church?
RoadMap is a powerful process for your leadership team that takes a proven organizational capacity survey tool used by thousands of leading companies and ministries worldwide, and combines it with Leadership Network’s expertise in facilitating church leadership teams from ideas to implementation to impact.
There are five key benefits you will experience as part of the RoadMap process:
- It serves YOUR unique vision and mission, not someone else’s idea about what is right for your church.
- It quickly identifies what is in alignment and what is not across nine broad areas of your church’s ministry structure. It builds on strengths and helps your team establish the areas where vision/mission alignment is weak.
- It substantially increases engagement of the true leaders of your church that YOU select to move forward into the future.
- Engaging your board in the RoadMap process brings your board in closer alignment with the whole team as the board, staff AND Senior Leadership get on the same page.
- It is fast. The entire process can be started and completed usually within 45 days. Leadership Network provides on-site facilitation with up to a team of 50 of my paid and volunteer leaders and board members.