In our final installment of “What's at the Core?”, we visit with LifeChurch.tv, Christ Fellowship and Calvary Chapel. Please join me as we learn what the essentials are to their multisite strategy and DNA.
1. Live satellite broadcast
2. Early adoption of centralized support
3. Growing larger and smaller at the same time
1. Video Venue – Regional Church
2. Consistent Vision Casting
3. Strong Alignment – Branding for all locations
1. DNA of every Campus Pastor must include the same philosophy of ministry and culture as the main campus
2. Always looking at ways to reach the next community
3. Strive for excellence in presentation
Please join the conversation by responding to one or all of these questions in the comments.
1. What was a surprise for you in the LifeChurch.tv, Christ Fellowship and Calvary Chapel stories?
2. What is at the core of your multisite strategy?
Looking for additional resources? To view all the posts in this series, please visit our Multisite Resource page here.
Also, check out these two great books…