Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
2. Millennials: their 4 motivations, including “I can make the world a better place” infographic.
3. $33,000: avg student loan 2014 US college grad owes, up 10% over 2013. Most indebted class ever.
4. US Hispanic Protestants: Pentecostal leads w/ 29%, then Baptist 19%, then nondenom/indep 11%.
5. Seven great ideas for stimulating summer reading, outstanding insights by @davetravis.
6. Why “new units = new growth” works to draw & engage new people, from Charles Arn.
7. Great ideas: “Ten Strategic Insights Into Shaping Your Next Sermon Series” by @herbertcooper
8. Multisite and church planting tools, commentary and ideas from @TLCool.