Leadership Network is constantly working to bring together learnings and innovations from leading churches across North America. These ideas can have great Kingdom outcomes for your church and the people in your community when implemented with wisdom and creativity. Our desire is that your church will be a great church having great impact!
One of the things we’ve learned is a great marriage ministry can help create a great church. High Point Church in Memphis is thriving and growing and has made marriage ministry a core part of their church. Recently Teaching Pastor Andy Savage created a short video and shared his top 10 learnings and best practices about marriage ministry. You can hear Andy talk about:
- Why you should play offense first
- How the culture of your church shapes your marriage ministry
- Why you should start with your strengths
- The currency of successful ministry
- The value of saying the hard thing
- How to link your marriage ministry with your discipleship ministry
Andy’s practical thoughts will be a great help to you if you are starting your marriage ministry or looking to improve the one you have. Complete the form below to download this free resource.