Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. Find out why people leave your church, excellent tips on exit interviews from @thomschultz.
2. Out-birthing Muslims? Africa’s RCCG denomination grows by converts & encouraging high birthrate.
3. Clergy housing allowance, new court ruling AFFIRMS it (for KY), overview by Christianity Today.
4. Story of how Sagebrush Church in Albuquerque planted campus organically in Belize.
5. What % of large church’s $ goes to staffing vs. outreach? Answers to this & more, when you take our Survey
6. Missionaries to US: Africa-based RCCG denomination planted 728 churches to date here, 100/year now.
7. Looking at facility expansion or relocate? @MultiSiteGuy writes new rules for church buildings.
8. Live around San Francisco? Free “Church Innovation Briefing” by Leadership Network staff 5/30.
9. Relationship between leaders HUMILITY and staff’s INNOVATION, Harvard Business Review report.
10. How many students are leaving the church? @edstetzer: peak dropout age 17-19, 2/3 return later.