Apex Innovator Training with Alberto Savoia, Google
As Google’s ﬁrst Engineering Director, Alberto Savoia led the launch of the phenomenally proﬁtable Google AdWords. He then shifted his focus. He wanted to make sure that success and exponential growth would not destroy Google’s original entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As Google’s Innovation Agitator, Alberto forged, tested and perfected a powerful set of tools and techniques that established companies can use to become Apex Innovators: market leaders that innovate with the same speed, daring and agility of the best startups.
Sept. 11 – Afternoon reception and tour at Google
Sept. 12 – Apex Innovator Training, Day 1
Sept. 13 – Apex Innovator Trianing, Day 2
Registration Deadline: July 31
Reserve Your Spot - Space Is Limited
Through this two-day, hands on training, you will:
- Learn the key principles and tools of Apex Innovation and Pretotyping
- Work together with Alberto to identify the best way to put what you’ve learned into action for YOUR church
- Be guided through interactive exercises to reinforce learning
- Walk away with a concrete and actionable draft of key initiatives, pilot projects, and plans to go forward
- Receive a perpetual license to use all pretotyping training material for in-house training
Only 20 spots are available for this event. All 20 spots must be filled to secure this opportunity with Google. Otherwise the event will be cancelled and your registration fee will be reimbursed.
Cost: $3500 per person (breakfast and lunch included during training days)
To guarantee your spot, complete the registration and payment form below. Teams are limited to 3 participants.*
*If additional spots are available, teams may register more than 3. Contact Tim Nations (email@example.com) to put in a request for additional team members.
NOTE: If we do not fill the group by the registration deadline, we will have to postpone the event.