Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you'd find helpful.
1. Anonymous critical letters: 5 options for how pastors respond to them from Thom Rainer.
2. How to use Twitter & grow your Twitter following (and how NOT to), great tips by Ed Stetzer.
3. “Why the Missional Church Will Fail” by Mike Breen. Argues it fails when discipleship component is missing.
4. Your multisite experience can teach others, please take this opportunity to share what you've learned.
5. PASTORS have greatest influence to shape biblical understanding of how TITHERS manage personal finances & giving.
6. What is the proper relationship between virtual and physical in regards to church?
7. What motivates Millennial giving to a church, not same as Boomers, helpful article on trends.
8. Adoption & foster-child sponsorship: one church helped reduce the number of children in their community waiting for a “forever family” by 70%.