Project: All In Ministries International
Leader: Susan Freese
Turn the world upside down by equipping women to disciple women across cultures to advance the gospel for God’s glory alone (Acts 17:6, Titus 2:3, Rev. 7:9, Matt. 28:18-20).
- Church Planter Recruiting and Equipping
- Collaborative Methods for Increased Planting
- Digital Engagement and Technology Models and Methods
- Disciple Making and Church Engagement
- Methods and Models for Mobilizing Everyday Missionaries
Big Idea and Overview
Women worldwide have never heard they are loved, valued, or have a divine purpose. In the “majority world,” women make up 80-90% of the churches, yet discipleship training is limited or nonexistent for women. Cultural restrictions or other mission goals keep leaders from investing in women. Yet, in many cultures, women are “keepers of religion.” Because no one is “teaching them to obey all of (Jesus’s) commands” (Matt. 28:20), women return to ancient customs and do not fulfill their part in the body of Christ. In 2011, Susan Freese (now founder & president) received a call from her missions pastor asking her to create a two-day conference for women in India. Ninety minutes after the call, the training curriculum was complete. She describes it as a “spiritual download.” Indian women walked for hours, took long train journeys, slept on concrete floors, and endured physical abuse to learn more about Jesus. Within days after the conference, women reached their Hindu villages with the gospel and started Bible study gatherings. As soon as Susan’s flight from India landed in Newark, she received an email inviting her to take the conference to South Africa. All In Ministries was born a year later (2012) and has now served 18 countries and equipped nearly 10,000 believers. We work with missionaries and church leaders to offer three-day intensive disciple-making workshops/conferences with practical application and immediate action steps, including distributing UPG lists and our award-winning follow-up Bible study (released March 2021). Women learn God’s grand story, and their part and purpose in it. They learn how to abide in Jesus daily, study the Bible in a group weekly, commune with God in prayer consistently, and depend on the Holy Spirit to serve their church and share Jesus. Local leaders help lead the conference, and we create long-lasting relationships by coaching in-country leaders. Women are changed as disciples of Jesus and bring change to their families and communities—all for God’s glory alone.
Customer / Mission Field Context
Currently, we serve missionaries and church leaders, mostly in hard places worldwide, who have been referred to us by church leaders. We provide three-day disciple-making training workshops/conferences for their women/women leaders, often seeing an immediate and generational change in their churches. We also offer local training, online resources, and monthly coaching for our in-country leaders. Last month, we launched an online “Be a Disciple Maker” course to reach a worldwide audience. Moving forward, we would be honored to serve missions organizations by either partnering with them on the ground or providing our free training curriculum/resources for their teams to equip women. Sadly, many mission-sending agencies neither train missionaries about the cultural role of women as “keepers of religion,” nor do they provide a training curriculum to disciple women to be disciple makers of Jesus. We desire to advance the Kingdom and provide disciple-making resources, so God’s glory covers the earth (Hab. 2:14). Also, as short-term missions resume, we hope and pray mission pastors learn about the need/impact of discipling women. Then, they can recruit spiritually mature women to participate in their short-term teams to disciple indigenous women using our free curriculum.
Goals and Desired Outcomes
- Eph. 4:12–EQUIP WOMEN WORLDWIDE by connecting us with influential national leaders in developing or under-resourced countries. As one African leader said, let’s “awakened a sleeping giant/lioness” in the church by equipping women for works of service so the body is built up and unified. Let’s help women do what God designed them to do.
- Titus 2:3–AMPLIFY SHORT-TERM MISSIONS by inspiring missions leaders to invest wisely in partnerships by adding women’s discipleship to their short-term mission trips. Let’s bring immediate and generational change by asking mission pastors to include spiritually mature women on their teams who can disciple indigenous women to be disciple makers of Jesus.
- Col. 4:3 BRING AWARENESS of the worldwide need so “that God may open a door for our message” and mission sending agencies and spiritually mature women use our free material and equip women worldwide to advance the gospel.
- Prov. 11:24-25 BUILD ONLINE COMMUNITY to invest in women and encourage using our free resources and disciple-making tools. We are open-handed in our interactions, not charging for our training curriculum, online course, or downloadable tools, so nothing hinders the spread of the gospel.
In ten years, by God’s grace and many prayers, we’ve reached 18 countries, equipped 9,762 believers, given 1,338 Bibles/Bible Studies, launched 153 indigenous trainers, commissioned 2,094 disciple-makers with more than 800 first-time decisions for Jesus—all one woman at a time. Released in 2021, our “all-in-one” Bible study, “Your True Story: The 50-Day Essential Guide to Your New Life with Jesus,” received book awards and is being translated into ten languages. 100% of author proceeds go toward ministries serving marginalized people. Each copy sold in the USA provides a free translated copy to an under-resourced believer. In the summer of 2022, we launched a free online course called “Be a Disciple Maker” so users can create a simple, customized plan to reach and disciple others. (Other ministries charge for this training.)
Exponential's Future Church Podcast
Outreach Magazine Article