Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. Eight reasons why churches don’t break through attendance barriers, good ideas. @cnieuwhof
2. How can churches engage twentysomethings? Key is: adding value. Commentary.
4. “Southern Pastors Make Bigger Bucks” new report on large churches. @AMBankstw @RNS
5. For fun (maybe not): cost of being a last-minute leader, humorous truth by @PhilCooke.
6. Four factors lead to happier marriage, research project, ex: fewer pre-marriage sexual partners.
7. 11% of world Christian pop (broadly defined) is in US says Pew study of global Christianity @edstetzer
10. Introverted pastors (at least 1/3 of pastors), good advice from @RonEdmondson.