Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. Eight of the reasons most good churches don’t break the 200 barrier in attendance @cnieuwhof
2. Best way to move “the other 80%” from spectator to participant at church? indepth audio by Scott Thumma with good ideas.
3. Eight steps Saddleback took to start free community services to aid Orange County’s “new poor”.
4. Ten ways to be a more welcoming church to guests, practical ideas from Sarah Weber @d2design.
5. Only 1 in 3 parents become more active churchgoers when they have kids, many think it’s higher %, says Barna.
6. Multisite: I regularly read @tonymorganlive blog, & yours truly featured today!
8. Inside scoop on large church salary, staffing, budget: take survey & get free summary with trends, tallies.
9. Only 19% of Americans read the Bible at least 4x/week AND believe it’s the inspired Word of God, new low.