Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. Five outreach principles that always work by W. Charles Arn, ex: transitions make the best window.
2. Special study on N. America’s 4,000 Largest Churches: If your worship attendance is 1000-plus, that’s you.
3. Five excellent books on leadership development from @leadnet book line.
4. More insight on Chinese decision to destroy prominent Sanjiang Church facility in Wenzhou.
5. Five reasons people, especially millennials, stop attending church by @cnieuwhof.
6. UK: Fresh Expressions of church life, encouraging developments summarized by @edstetzer.
7. @davetravis on 7 things innovative leaders will benefit from reading, good mind stretching.
8. The biggest frustrations in ministering to families.