Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
2. David Fletcher & XPastor.org are featuring a great class on Church Staffing.
3. Why we’re seeing more churches with external boards.
4. Using collaboration to impact your city.
5. Study of how top 50 charities use social media; they’re far better at fostering conversations than raising $.
6. Boost your internet campus with free Google Ad Words, story of church doing so.
7. Charitable giving up another year, approaching pre-recession levels, though not all sectors.
8. Infographic: Not a baby boomer phenomenon – Megachurches draw twice as many people under 45.
9. China: why more people go to church on Sunday in China than in whole of Europe.
10. Need for apologetics today, creating a safe culture where asking ?’s is a good thing by @dankimball