Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. 17 ways to get more views of your youtube videos, by Sean Cannell @think_intl
2. Four faith-based films already in 2014 but majority of moviegoers want even MORE movies with Christian values.
3. What does it mean when a church declares bankruptcy? Churches were long considered a good credit risk.
4. Publisher just finalized title of my next book with @rhartwig: Teams That Thrive: 5 Best Practices of Collaborative Church Leadership.
5. Is pulpit plagiarism on the rise? At the least, it’s making more news reports @spulliam.
6. Twelve ways to use YouTube for your church, good ideas.
7. When a member talks too much in your small group, advice with humor on how to handle, by Saddleback.
8. Four trends for churches to consider by @edstetzer.
9. Nine fascinating facts about people who attend megachurches.