Multisite Artist Development InnovationLab
The Multisite Artist Development InnovationLab will provide worship arts leaders with the resources, relationships, and ideas necessary to develop a comprehensive worship and artist development model for their church. Through our proven, peer-centered process, your team will connect with other innovative churches, as well as thought leaders in the artist development arena, in order to share best practices, collaborate on new ideas, and develop practical models that yield measurable results for your ministry.
Blog Posts Related to Multisite Artist Development
- How Multisite Churches Develop Artists
- The Challenges of Developing Artists in Multisite
- Finding Balance in Multisite Artist Development
InnovationLab Dates and Information
The dates for our Multisite Artist Development InnovationLab are:
Launch Date - October 17-18, 2013
Online Meeting - April 22, 2014
Final Meeting - October 23-24, 2014
The InnovationLab Process is designed for a maximum of 6 church teams, each team consisting of 3 members, all dedicated to change and innovative process thinking. Church teams should include leaders with decision making authority and responsibility. Leadership Network reserves the right to select churches based on the following criteria:
1. Proven Innovator in church ministry.
2. Open to new ideas and a desire to change.
3. Commitment to a 12 month term and participation of a team of three decision-makers for full process, which includes pre-meeting work, a series of three meetings (2 onsite meetings in Dallas and 1 online meeting), and post-meeting follow-up..
$4,000 (excluding travel/lodging). Fee includes meeting facilities/resource speakers/materials for the entire year for a team of three participants payable prior to the first onsite meeting in Dallas TX, and is by application and invitation only.
/// Application for Consideration: Multisite Artist Development Application