Recent Tweets I Don’t Want You To Miss!
Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
2. Specific ways to reach college students, from the experiences of @jdgreear at Summit Church
3. A comparison of the millennial generation (born 1980-2000) with previous generations on values & practices
4. “How to Accelerate Generosity in your Church”; a short video on how to create a culture of generosity
5. How much good could happen if this money were used elsewhere? “Americans pay $7 billion in bank fees annually” Ally Bank
6. How much good could happen if this money were used elsewhere? “$2 billion of gift cards went unspent in 2011” Tower Group
7. 56% of unmarried evangelical Millennials (ages 18-29) say they have never been sexually active (fewer than previously thought)
8. Christian growth happening in Nepal, official census confirms
9. Will Hurricane Sandy hurt traditional year-end donations? Study predicts yes!
10. Good article on Mission-driven Church Mergers in “Better Together” @MergerGuru @LewisLeadership