Next Generation Pastors Leader Groups
Equip. Connect. Encourage.
Our Next Generation Pastors are life-long learners desiring mentoring from more seasoned Senior Pastors and senior executive level leaders as they work through leadership challenges in the early stages of their Senior Pastor ministry careers.
- Senior/Lead pastors only
- 42 years old or younger
- Church weekend worship attendance is approximately 1000+
This group will gather 4 times over a two year period for three-day experiences. These gatherings will be convened by Leadership Network at various host churches.
LEADER GROUP – Next Generation Pastors – Group 2
- Meeting 1: March 7-9, 2017, 12Stone Church, Lawrenceville, GA
- Meeting 2: September 26-28, 2017, Southeast Christian Church, Parker, CO
- Meeting 3: March 6-8, 2018, Sun Valley Community Church, Gilbert, AZ
- Meeting 4: September 25-27, 2018, North Coast Church, Vista, CA
LEADER GROUP – Next Generation Pastors – Group 3
- Meeting 1: April 3-5, 2018, Northland, A Church Distributed, Longwood, FL
- Meeting 2: October 9-11, 2018, Gateway Church, Dallas, TX
- Meeting 3: April 9-11, 2019, The John C. Maxwell Leadership Center at 12Stone® Church , Lawrenceville, GA
- Meeting 4: October 15-17, 2019, North Coast Church, Vista, CA
Three to four leaders will serve as Mentor Pastors at each gathering, including:
- Larry Osborne, North Coast Church, Vista, CA
- Bruce Miller, Christ Fellowship, McKinney, TX
- Lee Powell, Leadership Network
- Jim Tomberlin, Multisite Solutions
- Dan Kellogg, Gold Creek Community Church, Mill Creek, WA
- Steve Stroope, Lake Pointe Church, Rockwall, TX
- Dave Ferguson, Community Christian Church, Naperville, IL
- Mike Quinn, Newbreak Church, San Diego, CA
- Michael Fletcher, Manna Church, Fayetteville, NC
- Chris Stephens, Faith Promise Church, Knoxville, TN
- David Ashcraft, LCBC Church, Manheim, PA
- Scott Wilson, The Oaks Fellowship, Red Oak, TX
Tuition is $6,000 US if paid over the course of two budget years. A 10% discount applies if paid in full at the time of registration.
For Canadians: Tuition is C$6,000 if paid over the course of two budget years. A 10% discount applies if paid in full at the time of registration.
This fee covers your portion of the program and meals costs for each leader. The remainder of the fee is paid for by the generosity of our Leadership Network donors. This fee does NOT include the cost of: travel, hotel or other travel-related expenses for each meeting.
Need more information?
New groups are starting in March 2017 and April 2018! Request an interview today by completing the online application.
Next Generation Pastors Director – Jeff Kossack – email@example.com
Next Generation Pastors Program Coordinator – Cindi Haworth – firstname.lastname@example.org
LEADER GROUPS DIRECTOR – Linda Stanley – email@example.com