Generosity Strategies & Tactics Podcast
Chris Willard, Director of Leadership Network’s Generosity initiatives, talks with pastors and leaders at the cutting edge of the generosity movement in today’s church. You’ll learn great ideas and proven strategies from leading churches who have figured out how to accelerate generosity, stewardship and giving. Listen to these lively discussions on how to develop effective strategies to create a culture of generosity in your church.
Want to read the print version for each podcast?
Click on the title below to access the print version.
- Inspiring Generosity Part 1: Chad Moore
- Inspiring Generosity Part 2: Ron Edmondson
- Myths About Millennials and Giving: Julie Bullock
- Giving Metrics that Tell a Church’s Generosity Story: David Thoroughman
- Keeping Your Generosity Campaign Alive: Phil Taylor
- Generosity in a Financially Challenged Church: Stacy Spencer
- Encouraging Women Toward a Life of Generosity: Sharla Langston
- Helping People Create a Healthy Relationship with Money: Brad Hewitt
- How to Start a Generosity and Stewardship Ministry at Your Church: Chris Goulard
- Vision Casting for Generosity: Tim Downs (Will be released 4/4)