Posted on 6/18/2012 by Warren Bird in the Learnings Blog
Please take a quick skim of these recent tweets (@warrenbird), just in case you missed any that you’d find helpful.
1. Legal guidelines: churches CAN make donations or do lobbying efforts on behalf of legislation
2. Trends against marriage AND how one church is strengthening marriages by Watermark's @JohnMcGee
3. Twice as willing to volunteer if peer invites them, report on millennials listed @tonymorganlive
4. "What's on your mind?" interview with me by @gregligon - what I'm reading and working on
5. Great article profiling YouVersion, FB's Bible page, and Glo Bible as new social network engagers
6. How are student ministries thriving in multisite settings?
7. There's still time to register for FREE assessment "How to Strengthen Your Church's Senior Leadership Team" @rthartwig
8. How religious is your community? Compare your county w others, breakdown of 236 faith groups
9. Prepare yourself: state taxes a church room by room including storage rooms & 2nd-floor men's restroom
10. Great "did you know" presentation about innovative churches. Animated information viz runs 2:29
11. How many megachurches are there in the U.S.? In the world? They're in 46 states. Other trivia too