Posted on 7/25/2012 by Greg Ligon in the Learnings Blog
Up next in "What's at the Core?", we visit with Jason Mitchell of LCBC - Lives Changed By Christ and Tommy Cartwright of Manna Church. Please join me as we learn what the essentials are to their multisite strategy and DNA.
1. Brand Management - Creating an identical environment in each campus
2. Volunteers - Minimal paid staff and numerous volunteers
1. One Church / Multiple Locations
2. Video Driven
3. Central Support Structure
Please join the conversation by responding to one or all of these questions in the comments.
1. What was a surprise for you in the LCBC and Manna Church stories?
2. What is at the core of your multisite strategy?
Looking for additional resources? To view all the posts in this series, please visit our Multisite Resource page here.
Also, check out these two great books...