In our last "cafe session" we visit with Andy Addis of CrossPoint in Hutchinson, KS. Andy discusses the challenges and wins of the everyday operations of a rual, multisite church. Join me as we gain some insight into this growing church.
**Please excuse the audio quality**
1. Mergers allowed CrossPoint to reach rural areas quicker and most cost effectively.
2. Many staff members have grown out of the church but aren't necessarily formally trained.
3. CrossPoint is focused on growing within rural Kansas.
3. Denominational relationships have garnered growth.
Join the conversation
Please join the conversation by responding to one or all of these questions in the comments.
1. What was a surprise for you in Andy's story?
2. What can you learn from CrossPoint's multisite strategy?
3. Do you think working with a denominational organization has helped or hurt your church?
Looking for additional resources? To view all the posts in this series, please visit our Multisite Resource page here.
Also, check out these two great books...