This week we continue our focus on the next session of "content cafes' with Missional Communities. One of the many areas multisite churches face is to continually break new ground and grow. With new multisite locations costing upwards of $250,000 to launch, it has become increasingly harder to reach further into the community. Greg Nettle joins us to elaborate on how RiverTree Christian Church is leveraging GoCommunities.
*Please excuse the audio quality*
1. Developing GoCommunities of 20-70 people
2. Cost is down from $250,000 to $50,000
3. No mass marketing. Serving the community as God intended - relational.
Join in on the conversation
Please join the conversation by responding to one or all of these questions in the comments.
1. What was a surprise for you in Greg Nettle's story?
2. What are the biggest questions your church has regarding multisite missional communities?
3. How are you impacting your local community?
Looking for additional resources? To view all the posts in this series, please visit our Multisite Resource page here.
Also, check out these two great books...