Are Churches Likely to Meet Budget This Year?
We suspect you’re curious about questions like …
– Are churches likely to meet their budget this year?
– What percent of pay raises, if any, will churches give their staff for 2013?
– What’s the average per-person giving in your church, and how does that compare to others your size?
– What’s the average budget for other churches our size and location?
– What’s a “normal” ratio of debt load to total budget?
Please help us find out the answer to questions like this. Leadership Network just launched a short survey to identify a handful of important economic outlook pulse points, and if you’ll participate in the survey, we’ll give you a free tally of what everyone said. It’s a quick survey, and we warmly welcome all churches to participate. We will analyze the findings by church size and other key variables.
Simply go to this link: https://s.zoomerang.com/s/leadnet-economicoutlook
We plan to close the survey October 30, so please take a few minutes now (or soon) to tell us what’s happening with your church in these areas.