Leaders are always focused on What’s Next.
What is God doing now? How can we join?
What is the "Aha!" that we need to move us further?
Leadership Network was formed in 1984 to work with leaders of innovative churches to explore these questions to generate kingdom results.
Believing that meaningful conversations and connections can change the world, Leadership Network seeks to help leaders of innovation navigate the future by exploring new ideas together to find application to their own unique contexts. Through collaborative meetings and processes these leader map future possibilities and challenge one another to action that leads to results.
Through our publications, books and online experiences we share the learnings and inspiration to others and surface new conversations worthy of exploration.
Leadership Network is a Dallas, Texas, based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Its global ministry includes programs around the world.
Mission: To Accelerate the Impact of 100x Leaders
What’s next? We explore what could be.
- listening first
- asking good questions
- unpacking ideas
- showing deep curiosity
Aha! We create environments for collaborative discovery.
- connecting the dots
- believing the knowledge is in the room
- giving space to think
- celebrating moments of clarity and understanding
Positive deviants* We work with the exceptional.
- being unconstrained by conventional wisdom
- taking risks
- exhibiting extraordinary capabilities
- challenging the norm
Generous relationships. We invest in the success of others.
- asking “How can I be of service to you?”
- holding leadership with open minds and open hands
- being the platform and not the show
- believing that our fruit grows on other people’s trees
Results, results, results... We pursue BIG impact.
- expecting “up and to the right”
- shooting elephants, not squirrels
- seeking dramatic effectiveness
- believing what gets measured gets done
JESUS We strive to model Jesus in everything we do.
- encouraging others to do the same
- having servant hearts
- believing in one Church
- a desire to see an increase in Kingdom impact
- Discovering leaders of influence and innovation
- Listening to their Strengths, Opportunities and Challenges
- Being curious about future possibilities
- Exploring Trends that will impact the wider kingdom
- Finding Innovations that lead to higher performance
“Let’s Talk Together”
We believe that meaningful conversations can change the world.
- Connecting the “dots” of data and conversations to reveal a larger trend
- Seeing the bigger kingdom vision beyond ourselves
- Connecting leaders to one another for deeper conversations
“Have you connected with this idea or person?”
We believe that by connecting leaders we catalyze Kingdom change.
- Ideating for Kingdom impact to help leaders imagine and map future possibilities
- Challenging to action leading to improved performance
- Encouraging accountabilities to peers for encouragement and refinement
“Let’s work together on this”
We believe that collaborative environments of peers lead to better ideas and results.
- Affirming and blessing leaders for their kingdom impact
- Informing the Church by sharing what we and our clients have learned
- Inspiring others through the stories of God at work among our leaders.
- Surfacing new conversations that we need to explore
“Let’s build on this or Let’s multiply this”
We believe that through these leaders and ideas we see 100 fold impact.